The Latest Version OGWhatsApp


  What is The OG WhatsApp ?

      OG WhatsApp is a modded version of WhatsApp for Android that allows you to use 2 numbers of WhatsApp in one device (Without Root) and they works in one time .

  NOTE: OG WhatsApp is available Only For Android

  WHAT'S NEW:

- Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.315 
- Support ART runtime system (Tested on Android 4.4.2)

  OG WhatsApp v2.11.315  Features :

- You can use 2 numbers in one device 
- You can take a Backup of Data & restore it 
- You can choose the app icon 
- Copy contacts status 
- Preview images without saving it locally 
- Watch videos online without download (Open them on Video Players (such as MX Player)) 
- Messages statistics for groups 
- And more 




  How to Installation OG WhatsApp :

1 - Take a backup for your messages (In case you want the messages)
2 - Clear WhatsApp data (or reinstall it)
3 - Rename /sdcard/WhatsApp folder to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp
4 - In OG version verify the old number, and in official version verify the new one


  Download The Latest Version OG WhatsApp

Comments

  1. Thank you hackerspyville@gmail.com
    I stopped using my precious time to cry for my husband and he was a total cheater, I hate him now because he's sleeping with my bestfriend🤕
    They were able to access his cell phone and into his WhatsApp and FB messenger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know what to do after everything is turning upside-down in my relationship, never knew my partner was cheating on me, I hired Smoothack8@gmail.com who got me full access to his phone remotely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TRACE MOBILE NUMBER , IP ADDRESS , BULK SMS SENDER , LANDLINE NUMBER ???

HOW TO HACK EMAIL ACCOUNT: GMAIL, FACEBOOK, YAHOO HOTMAIL