BSNL 3G Hack 2012 | Unlimited GPRS | Surf Unlimited Internet Hack BSNL

 All Bsnl users new working 3G connection launched by bharathi india Bsnl cellone connection available in prepaid card also so i examined many test with BSNL accessing free 3G internet connection in both mobile and pc and found new trick by changing the 3G contrition setting initially have an 3G sim and activated


GPRS or 3G connection should be activated in your mobile also supported
using this new following connection for free

Name :3G free(any)

Service Type 1 WAP
Getway IP : 110.100.3.2
Port no : 1 : 9209.
Timeout: NEVER
CSD No.1
User Name1: ppp
Password1: ppp123
APN setting:
wapwest.cellone.in
User Name : ppp
Password : ppp123


now save it leave the other settings as default and using this activated settings hack bsnl 3G for free new 2012 trick in bsnl mobile free for 3mbps speed browsing and downlods in bsnl 3G.

That's It

Comments

  1. I didn't know what to do after everything is turning upside-down in my relationship, never knew my partner was cheating on me, I hired Hackerlite50@gmail.com who got me full access to his phone remotely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want remote access into somebody’s mobile phone ?
    Look no further
    Get across to ( hackerlite50@gmail.com)
    This hacker majors in spying and monitoring of cell phones and virtually all electronic devices , if your spouse is cheating, then you need to find out , hackerlite doesn’t stop until the truth is out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having some kinda strange feelings about my partner, I hired HACKERLITE50@gmail.com and they got me full access to her phone in few hours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO TRACE MOBILE NUMBER , IP ADDRESS , BULK SMS SENDER , LANDLINE NUMBER ???

HOW TO HACK EMAIL ACCOUNT: GMAIL, FACEBOOK, YAHOO HOTMAIL